Monday, February 19, 2007

a little walk down memory lane...

Sooooooo! It's been a REALLY long time!

I left because I was slightly perturbed at the audacity AOL had to advertise on my personal little blog here, seeing as how I pay for AOL (used to, anyway) I thought it was shady that they decided to try to make moola off my personal thoughts and musings. But now that I recovered my old screen name using the AIM service, I'm allowed to write in here again! And for free, so it doesn't matter what they try to sell you on the expense of my journal.

Now that I got that out of the way...allow me to give a quick update since my last entry December 2005...2005! Alot has happened since then. Let's see....I moved out of my parents house at the ripe old age of 20 about a year ago. From there, I moved in with my best lady buddy Erin and lived on her bedroom floor for a few months. I also lived in my car when I finally got one! At the end of May, Travis and I moved in together and he decided that he'd stay in the area for college. Speaking of college, I have one more semester after this and I officially have a Bachelors Degree in Liberal Studies.

Tis all for now. Hopefully an entry will be soon to come!

No comments: