Monday, September 8, 2008

ho hum

So here I am again on my own...going down the only road I've ever known...

 

Okay, so I'm not really on my own, but I am possibly going to go down that only road I've ever known, again. The road to CraftLand.

I've been out of work for 2 months now. It's been a mix of things, but mainly some health problems. Dare I mention that D-word? I decline, I am sick of that D-word. I'm hoping to move on-word.

Oh. No internet on the homefront has disengaged me from writing in this bloggity blog blog.

Maybe one day I'll feel like myself again.

 

Pictures of our 2 new kitties soon to come! Mr. Curtis Mayfield and little Prudence can't wait to meet you all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry things aren't going well right now. I just discovered your comments when I went to check on my old Trickle journal to see if there was anything worth salvaging. It's odd to realize someone has been reading it so recently.

Anyway, I thought you deserved to know the rest of the lyrics.

My coffee is cold, it's sittin' there by the stove
My toast and my juice are there too
My heart's in a shambles, I can't eat my scrambles
My eggs don't taste the same without you

The chair where you sat is occupied by the cat
I wish you had taken him too
I could do very nicely with your once-over-lightly
My eggs don't taste the same without you

No more good morning kiss
No more I love you
No more laughin' how the dog bit
The paper boy kid
My, wasn't that big news?

So if you ever come back I'll even feed your old cat
And you can wear your curlers, too
I'm sittin' here fried, you took my sunnyside
My eggs don't taste the same without you

Paul, formerly the Belfast Cowboy
http://brininess and volubility.blogspot.com