Tuesday, October 28, 2008

It's not the end, just another road in the bend.

Well, well. AOL certainly has a way with their customers. If their infamous advertising scheme of '06 didn't vote you off the island, get ready to pack your bags...and don't forget to take your journal along for the ride!

This Egg can now be found at http://myeggiscracked.blogspot.com/
And where can I find all of you?

I'm not sure I want to get all sappy here---at least I have the last 5 years all backed up now. I guess all I will say is that this journal, this body of work, is my pride and joy and biggest accomplishment to date. I've laughed, cried, made amazing friends, used as a weapon, broke up, broke down, left to inevitably return...
Though most importantly, I have made tangible the memories of my past. Travelling, each New Year, life decisions, random rummage sales, death of a president, unofficial lists of Marissa's favoritest things ever, losing love, finding love, shoe counts...and not to mention the randomness that would have never been documented if it weren't for a little ol' blog that I call m'Egg.

Yeah so. Slightly sappy. Sue me, I have ovaries.

1 comment:

Mikeg5162000 said...

Saw your comment ... didn't know who it was at first because you changed your ID. The bar has been reopened ... turned out to be a 2-day issue and didn't even lose a single weekend.