Friday, July 3, 2009

Ok. So here's my June post, late. Alright, let's just call it what it is. A July post.

June for me was spent in rehab in West Palm Beach, FL. It was remarkable. Not only did I come back sober, but with a killer tan. Oh, and with many many friends that I hope to keep in touch with always.

I'm not sure I feel like elaborating, or writing anymore...my motivation is still non-existent and my depression is still ever-present. Only now, no longer self-medicated.

I'll be around. More likely, at an AA meeting.

1 comment:

Mikeg5162000 said...

Rehab, for real? Didn't see that coming. You should consider using this as an outlet for how that is going, especially if you do what I do, which is keep my blog a secret from people who know me. That allows me to be honest without worrying about anyone's hurt feelings.