Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Going through the motions.

I somehow managed to tune my schedule just so I find myself with an 8 hour day of school.

I also somehow managed to awake my formerly subdued thoughts of complete and utter despair and it is tragic, folks.

I started redoing my room over. This is my test. If I can deal with the change of something as small as my as my room, I am inevitably ready for whatever other changes are in store. I've been contemplating moving to London. So far it's been alright. I have cleaned everything out, save for my bed at this time, and begin peeling away the layers of my former self, so to speak. It's different. I am learning to let go. Changing colors may not sound like a big deal, but let me tell you, it is.

I asked Mario to come to London with me. Sure, it was impulsive and spontaneous, but hey, I want to give myself a world of opportunity. And he'd be my favorite person to share it with. I think. He balances me out a bit, I like that. I am fidgety and have a short attention span; he is laidback and adaptable. I am a black-belt pessimist, he's seemingly carefree. I remember being around him and liking who I was. Maybe that's why I'm so attatched to the memory of it. I wish he felt the same way.

London, you ask? Talk about left field. There is nothing ordinary about me. I shouldn't live an ordinary life. Come visit me in my vintage dress shop I'm opening. From inside there's a great view of flying pigs.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are buying at the pub, right?  Or does the pub also have a view of the pigs?

;D

~~ jennifer, who is serious about the pub.  and you buying.

Anonymous said...

sounds like  a plan to me ;-)

~JerseyGirl
http://journals.aol.com/cneinhorn/WonderGirl