Monday, January 24, 2005

Blame it on the Tetons.

I'm not much in the writing mood tonight, but when I am I'll have tell you all about my adventures on my first day of school.

Like how I had to park way out of the way on a snowbank, because there wasnt anywhere else to park and then hitched back up to the school. Or how I already skipped a class. On the first day of school. And how there are three Marissa's in one of my classes, so I decided to call myself Leonardo DaVinci.

And I should mention that Brian and I have nearly all of our classes together. It's quite a relief actually. This way I actually enjoy someone's company and have someone whose okay in the fact that I hate life. Doesn't want to change me. It's comforting.

It all seems surreal, for lack of a better word. Like I'm not supposed to be there anymore. Everything's changed in the fact that nothing really has. It may be a sign that I have.

By the time I got home, I was feeling drained. Tired of everything, lonely and angry with the world. I've come to a few conclusions in regards to my moods.

A.) I don't want to be happy. Ever.

B.) I am jealous of those who are happy/ambitious/normal around me, therefore I begin to hate them.

C.) I am okay in the fact that nothing will ever be okay.

And did I mention I haven't seen or spoken to my father in a week? FYI.

 

Ooops. Looks like it let the story slip.

No comments: