Saturday, January 8, 2005

Spiraling.

Recently I've been shopping around for the one thing you can't seem to find in a mall. A college.

I've talked to advisors, friends, teachers, family but to no avail. I'm not one footstep closer to a "promising future" that I had hoped to be by this time.

And I'm beginning to notice the lovely facade of becoming a Creative Writing major is melting away, revealing the ugly truth that I would not survive on my third world writing skills alone.

And what portfolio would I have to give? This website address? Why don't I send out a recall on all the love letters I've written over the years. Marissa at her finest.

------------Journal Entry Preempted-----------------------

Maybe I'll finish later.

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What kind of college are you looking for- a JC? a Univer?  Also-- are you thinking about leaving the State? and how far are you willing to go for college? Lots of people here in J-land can probably help you with your search too-- :)

Jell-O