Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Can't spell us without a you.

Love is on my mind.

Everything about it. The kisses, the passion, the excitement. The unraveling, the hurt, the loss.

No matter how much I try to fulfill every aspect of my life in lieu of being with someone, I still find my way back to it. My life is not quite right yet.

What I really want is someone that will just love me no matter what. No matter how bad I mess up and who will just accept that it's who I am. So what if showering is not my top priority. I get moody and sometimes I like to be alone. Like anyone, I have many quirks. This person must learn to adjust accordingly. I want that. I want the comfort of knowing someone will always be there regardless of the world ...more than anything I want someone whose not going to leave. I want to rest my head on the little nook on his collarbone. That's my home.

I want to come home at night to each other, lie in bed and tell each other about our days and hold hands. I want to kiss again. I want to go out! I want dates! I want someone who actually wants to see me. Someone who won't hurt me.

I'm ready.

I don't need a ring. I just want someone whose going to be there.

Maybe it's too much to ask.

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

its not too much to ask,
it sounds just right
Kathleen