Wednesday, July 6, 2005

I feel like a schoolgirl again.

 

A - Age you lost your virginity? - I was young and he bought me Milk Duds after.


B - Band listening to right now? - The last band I listened to were The Shins


C - Dream car?- Don't really have one. As long as it runs without needing gas every 2 seconds.


D - Dads name? - Rich, although affectionately known by my sister and I as "big guy"


E - Easiest person you can make laugh? - myself without a doubt. I'm a hoot.


F - Food you miss most? - I don't see why I'd miss it, if I liked it, I'd eat it.


G - Any encounters with ghosts?- depends on the definition of "ghost," and yes, there are times when I am haunted by people from my past.


H- Person most hated at the moment?- frizzy-haired beast at work who insists on wearing oversized tye-dyed shirts and gets off on making up stories about who stole the food out of the fridge in the breakroom. Bitch is gon' get cut.


I - Interesting unknown fact about yourself?- I hate my Grandma.


J- The first letter of the last person who broke your heart?- M

K - Kissing with eyes opened or closed?- get your own moves.

L - Last time you did LSD?- Mr. Ding-a-Ling and I got lit and blared Pop Goes the Weasle through Whitesboro.

M - Most memorable moment you can think of in a minute?- making a makeshift bed on the bathroom floor of our hotel room in Switzerland, complete with a lamp on the toilet. (pictures soon to come, I swear.)


N - Nicknames?- LBJ's Baby Mama


M- Most valued possesion? Fluffy my stuffed best friend, my paintings.

P - Poison of choice?- do you mean Poison song of choice? In that case it'd be Every Rose Has its Thorn. (not really.)


Q - The last quote you heard: "every rose has its thorn"


R - What are you allergic to? - I'm allergic to boys. Cootie-infested poopheads.

S - Song you sang last? - "LA Lights" Anna Nalick


T - Time you woke up? - 10:30 a.m.


U - Fav. pair of underwear?- the one's I left at your mom's house. Tell the bitch I want 'em back.


V - Vegetable you hate most? - Dennis Kuspinach '04.

W - What are you the most afraid of?- having my heart broken again. I knew I was a girl!


X - rated love life?- Not sure what exactly this question is asking, but I'm assuming I'll just react bitterly anyway.


Y - Year you were born? - 1985


Z - Zodiac sign? - Gemini. And it's oh so true.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooooh Dennis Kuspinach
i hate him too
what a slug
Kathleen

Anonymous said...

wait wait wait, you got milk duds after sex?
I'da kept him around
Kathleen...again