Friday, July 29, 2005

What have I been up to?

hassled | "Only the Good Die Young" - Billy Joel

 

You may ask yourself, Self, what has Marissa been up to in the past 9 days that she hasn't bothered to update?

But the real question is, what hasn't Marissa been up to?

This last week and a half have been nothing short of unboring. Seriously.

- I went offroading, on accident, in a 4X4 my dad brought home. I haven't felt such utter exhiliration since my first time skiing. I'm thinking about buying one...what do you think?

- I've become an Ebay junkie.

- I got my pictures developed from Italy and Switz. Journal entries soon to come. I promise.

- Sean and I went to Six Flags last week and rode roller coasters all day. He even forced me to go on this frightening slingshot ride that hurls you 300 feet into the air in less than 2 seconds. I thought I was going to poop my pants waiting in line but by the time I was on the ride, I was laughing my ass off. Totally worth his $40. And I loved it so much that I offered myself up to be the next (hot) guy in line's riding buddy and I got to go again for free!

That same night Sean and I and one of his friends ended up at Hooters. And up until this point in my life, I was a Hooters virgin. Never been in one. I reallllllly wish it stayed that way. What a crusty crusty place. (However, total highlight of the evening #1: Blonde bimbo with large breasts sitting across from 2 men at a table, flirting while taking their order, "Ugh, it's sooo hotttt in heeerree." She proceeds to pull out a handheld fan from I don't know where and when she begins fanning herself off with it, it gets stuck in her hair! What's the matter? The fan setting too high, Goldilocks? Get a real job!) ((Total highlight #2? Sean and his said friend got absolutely nil breast action since I was at the table. Haha! I was one of the only female customers in the joint. And when the waitress asked Sean if he'd like his sandwhich covered or "naked" I damn near about peed myself. And don't get me started on the shorts.

- I've been paying off my bills.

- And coincidentally looking for another job, on top of the craft store.

- Living on Tylenol and Nyquil, I'm a sick girl :(

- Seeing Wedding Crashers way too many times. And counting.

A real update soon.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hooters:  barf

Hooters' fan gone awry:  LMAO


Wanna see pictures.

~~ jennifer

Anonymous said...

look into something of the toyota tacoma kind, you don't need a big boat like that and tacomas are beautiful. i haven't been to hooters either. and i am dissapointed in you for no mention of my up and coming visit!

Anonymous said...

I have a friend who works at micheals. This is his story:


Michaels Experience of the Day: (father to five year old son) "Hey!  Will you stop crying already?  Listen Jesse, if you don't stop crying, I'm going to start calling you Jessica.  Okay?  So you gonna keep crying?  Huh Jessica?  Huh?  Oh what a surprise, JESSICA is crying again!"

I love this world.

Anonymous said...

Im glad you are no longer a Hooters Virgin,
I went once with three other girls, we just wanted wings
we had the worst service in the world, but good wings!
So how was the 4 X 4 offroading?
As much fun as the rollercoasters?
Oh, I miss rollercoasters
Kathleen

Anonymous said...

Lol. A Hooters Virgin...I like that!
Eli