Wednesday, August 24, 2005

It's 2:06! Beep!

far from fabulous | Talking Heads

 

Ow! I hurt myself jumping on the bandwagon!

 

Let's Play A Game!
The game:  ASK ME ANYTHING

Here's how we play:

- Ask me 3 questions. Any 3, no matter how personal, private or random.
- I have to answer them honestly. I have to answer them all.
- In turn, you post this message in your own blog or journal and you have to answer the questions that are asked of you.


I'm ready. Hit me with your best shot! (That's what Tina said...)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! I'll make room for you on the bandwagon...

ok...questions...questions....
1. Shera or  Wonderwoman?
(these are tough, so if you have to postpone your answers to do some soul searching, I'll understand)
2. If you had the magical power of being able to blow someone away and they were never to be heard from again, who would you kick off of the proverbial island?
(p.s. if I spell anything wrong, please correct it. I am way too stupid to notice)
3.  If you could be on any tv show, what show would it be and what character would you play? (It has to be a real show, but you can go as far back in time as you want.)

ok, how do ya like them apples?
Have fun
Kathleen

Anonymous said...

I would jump on your bandwagon, but then I would feel compelled to let people jump on me, and I just ain't ready for that.

But I eagerly await your answers!

~~ jennifer