Friday, August 12, 2005

An update between updates.

perfectly fine | Led Zeppelin

It's been one of those days. My first day off since Tuesday (haha) and I've just been relaxing all day. You know, taking a break from the lunches out and shopping trips. My life seems like a never-ending vacation sometimes...can't complain.

My mom is on vacation for two whole weeks and I am lost in sea of housework! Now I know why I gag a little everytime someone mentions marriage! Yuck! I even baked a pie in order to lure my brother to come over so he could take out the garbage. I am so bad.

I drove off as he was coming down the driveway, recycling bin in hand. "You're a serf!" I yelled, "A serf!"

Hahahhaa.

Work's been kinda crappy as of late, been doing a whole bunch of store duties wrong and making my boss's ears turn red. *sigh* I can't be a people pleaser ALL the time. It's a demanding job.

Sean left for Florida a week ago and I really really really miss him. He was my buddy. But what can you do? (I know! Buy a ticket and go on yet another holiday! Duh!) We used my truck to move him out one night, looked like we were robbin' the place. Good times.

Looking into schools, trying to decide which one to enslave myself to for the next two years. Hopefully one with a good atmosphere and awesome people. Maybe a Salvation Army or coffee shop nearby. And a cowboy or two, strollin' down the street. ...Now I'm getting too idealistic.

My Wedding Crashers-athon is continuing tommorrow night...this makes five. One of my friends works at the movie theater and gave me a Wedding Crashers poster that I got framed at my lovely place of employment. That was a good day.

My brother and his girlfriend and I decided to have an impromptu garage sale next weekend in which I am cleaning out all of the random things I acquired throughout my 20 year life. It's all going, sombreros, beaded curtains, dolls with missing extremities- - -it all goes!

Oh- and I'm gon' be an aunt. Brother and his new chick are p.g. He couldn't even wait 'til the divorce was final. Kids these days.

Aside from the aforementioned, nothing else is new. Day 3 is on its way...

Now back to our regularly scheduled programming.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i feel so slighted,
I haven't seen wedding crashers once!
I'm looking into it though
Kathleen