Thursday, October 25, 2007

Drank too much coffee---am tweaking out.

It's such a beautiful day outside today. A crisp coolness to the air makes it really feel like fall...none of that weird humid stuff going on. The leaves finally turned this week as well. It's funny how everything stayed green for so long because the weather was so warm and summer-like. The other day I was hanging out in my car at school waiting for Travis to be done and luckily I had two Rubbermaid containers filled with my summer wardrobe in the back, as I was in the process of transporting them to my mom's in exchange for winter stuff. I had jeans on and it was 80 degrees and there I was sitting in my car, parked in the sun. I peeled em off and opted for a flowy skirt, tank top and flip flops. I knew it'd be the last day to be that warm until a time a few months down the road...when we begin to thaw and melt away any remnants of winter's short, dark days. I reveled in it all day until the sun set and I had to shut the windows. Just wish I got to have one more outdoor BBQ!

Today it's about 60...not a cloud in the sky and the view from my porch is unbelievable. I wish I could take a picture of it but my digital camera is in the process of shitting the bed.

I can't believe the next time I will see that skirt will be in Ireland. And that pretty soon, I'll be there too! I'm busting! ...With both excitement and anxiousness and not-knowing-what-to-expect-ingness? Well, whatever the word is for that is how I feel.

That's all for now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You really need to get that camera fixed. It adds so much more to the blog. Going to Ireland without one is is almost a sin. Also ... don't even what to know how a camera would be "shitting the bed".  Mike