Wednesday, June 29, 2005

I'd rather die.

I woke up this morning feeling like I could conquer the world.

I started typing away on what I though was going to be the best journal entry ever...you know the kind, the ones where the words just flow together, creating this literary art and I had gotten really far...it was about home, the invisible state of mind and stories about growing up in Utica and travelling in Switzerland.

And now, its gone.

By some swift, fluid motion. A quick accident. It's gone.

I am not going to conquer the world.

I am going back to bed and mourning the loss of my sanity.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a sham
I don't know what that means in this situation, but I hate when that happens.
Thats when it feels like genius only happens once
I'm going to bed too!
Kathleen

Anonymous said...

Oh crap.  You got hit by the "journals not available" bug?  Hate when that happens.  Gotta highlight the whole thing, ctrl/c it before hitting save.  That way, if AOL decides to fart and/or eat your words, you can just open a new entry box, ctrl/v it and vomit your original entry.  And if THAT refuses to save, then ctrl/v it into a mail message to yourself.  Then when AOL decides to behave, you can just do the whole crap over again.

See?  I've been there.

Are you outta bed yet?  Get your butt outta bed, cause the world needs conquering tomorrow.  Or Saturday.

Whenever.

~~ jennifer