Tuesday, April 20, 2004

25 Things You Didn't Know About Me

This is the new thing going around AOL, so allow me to pass it on.

1. I have 77 pairs of shoes.

2. Sometimes I forget to wear a bra - on purpose.

3. My ex-boyfriends look like a bad police lineup.

4. The last 4 or 5 cheesecakes I have baked have caved in.

5. I have a huge crush on Jame Gandolfini.

6. I wear granny panties to bed.

7. And rarely wear thongs.

8. One of my guilty pleasures? The Disney Channel.

9. I hate season 5 of Sex and the City.

10. I would love to volunteer at a soup kitchen.

11. I haven't had a job in over a year and a half.

12. My 4.0 is really a 3.78.

13. My hero/mentor is my father.

14. My most prized possession is my stuffed animal/best friend Fluffy.

15. My brother once knocked me out.

16. If jail wasn't what I was afraid of, I would've killed quite a few people by now.

17. I am obsessed with a guy who treats me like dirt.

18. Favorite movie? Top Gun.

19. You will only find nailpolish on my toes. I don't have any fingernails.

20. I find it plausible to go a few days without a shower, but only if you're staying at home.

21. I love school.

22. Salvation Army = my favorite store.

23. There's nothing I love more than a great conversation.

24. I'm a sucker for love. Unless it someone elses. Then I'm jealous.

25. I thought this would be hard.

No comments: