Thursday, April 1, 2004

Star Jones: A Profile of one of the most annoying women in talk television.

I'm sure you journalers have caught glimpse of a little show called "The View."

It's a female talk show with 5 of the most annoying hosts ever. With the most annoying award going to: Star Jones.

Star Jones is one of my least favorite people on the planet.

Why is she always so inclined to tell us just how fat, black, bald, engaged and proud of it she is at that particular moment which just happens to be everyday? She expresses such grandeurism that she may be a borderline personality disorder. Star Jones's shit don't stink. And neither does the future Mr. Jones, a 17 year old gold-digging boy with a degree in coloring in the lines.

I know what you are thinking.

I'm being a huge bitch. How could you possibly hate someone you don't know so much?

Oh trust me. It's possible.

I'm sick of her throwing her opinions out into the crowd in a loud, obnoxious voice only to be praised with applause. (The applause of course only dutifully follows the red flashing Applause signs.)

And her Payless commercials make me gag. But, on the flip side, at least they have that whole aisle dedicated to women with wide feet now. Now Star can slip her fat dogs into a cute pink ruffly pair of stiletto sneakers. Or whatever.

"I love getting up every morning and picking out my hair."

Yeah, that must be nice. It must be even nicer to pay someone .07/hr to work in your sweatshop making frilly shoes for fat footed women. Oh wait, sorry, wrong annoying talk show host. My bad, Kathie Lee.

Tune in. 11:00 EST on ABC.

It makes me want to pull my hair out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i hate the view. they need to get a real job.