Thursday, April 15, 2004

Another Day

Another day has come and gone and here I am.

Spent the last few days with Steve and his buddy Brett (my personal bed buddy) laughing and running with tangents that are incomprehendable to anyone outside our circle.

Anthony (BFF) and I have been frequenting Walmart nightly, the faces are actually becoming familiar and the merchandise is becoming more and more interesting. There are some aisles we didnt'e ven know existed. Who knew you could buy real live worms there for fishing? It's gross, really. Just go outside on a rainy day, there's tons.

My new hair is thanking me everyday for cutting the last 6 inches off. It's about time.

The weather is looking up, but I am still drowning in a sea of mediocrity. The highlight of my day is staring at Bobby in a gray t-shirt, looking all muscley and alive.

It's 7:15 and the sun is still out. It never ceases to amaze me. It gives me hope, I think.

No comments: