Tuesday, August 31, 2004

A night out with the girls.

Lawdy, Lawdy. What an odd couple of days! Yesterday, without warning, a bug decided to fly right in my eye and die. Comletely uncalled for. My mother and I had to stand in the middle of the parking lot manually blinking my eye, so I could produce enough eye juice to allow it to flow out. Easier said than done.

I had this brilliant idea I wanted to begin making t-shirts. So I drive my little buns all aorund town searching for boy's size black A-line shirts. Apparently this was an downright outrageous thought. I mean, why would they have something like that? I think I met a great-great grandson of Murphy (Murphy's Law). Yeah, his name is torrential downpour. Nice to meet you. Anyhow, I finally find some men size ones, which I am still swimming in, but loving the fabric. (Vague Will and Grace reference.) So I do it up Marissa style on the computer, print me out some cute little graphic design I conjured up, heat up the iron and BOOM!

Who knew you had to have dark backing paper for black shirts? The image looked like it had been washed one too many times with a pressure washer. Here's to making shirts today! *clink clink*

So what's a girl to do? At this point it's 9:00 p.m. (EST) So I go pick up my BFF (who by the way, updated!) and we head on out to WalMart. Ah, yes, Walmart, I've heard of that. Hmm...big corporation that pockets all the money then puts nothing back into your community, as well as sucking all the individuality from it...but I digress. So after spending what seemed like eternity searching for this stupid paper that no one knew nothing about and looked at me like I totally made it up, I find it by myself. I shell out the ungodly $10 and walk to my car. Yep, nothing more to do now than to go to Dunkin Donuts.

Little did we know, and little did we realize what day it was. No, no 'scuse me, what night it was. That's right folks, The Republican Convention. Every old person from miles was sardined into Dunkin Donuts, sipping on thier decaf, eyes glued to good ol' Rudy. Ah, that Rudy really knew what he was doing.

So, it's then and there we decide BFF must dye his hair. And have his nails painted. So that's what we do.

Sorry I haven't updated in a while. Been very busy with school. On top of my semi-light load I added more classes, plus open mike night and swimming. I'm busy. Busy. Busy. Busy.

I wrote the longest entry possible on Saturday. AOL messed it up. *turns chin up*

No comments: