Thursday, March 17, 2005

I <3 SPRING BREAK!!!!!!!!!

It's finally here!!!!!!!!!!!! SPRING BREAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am ELATED!!! (and that don't happen often!)

But it's not even for just one week!

TRY TWO!

Two? Yes! Two!

I decided not to waste my spring break by going on vacation. So I'm going the week after. That and SOMEBODY has their spring break the week AFTER mine. So, I decided to be flexible.

Where am I going?

Hmm...now I've kept this a secret for quite some time...but now I'm ready to let you all in on it...

Mario:  yeah... get your ass down here and see me, i'll pay for the ticket

 

Well, that's ALL I needed to hear! FLORIDA HERE I COME! Mario, make room! Me and my glorious shoe collection shall be arriving March 28th in the a.m.!

Enjoy this HAPPY entry for as long as you can! I'm trying to savor every moment...

The tests, the studying, the endless papers.....ALL DONE! For 2 weeks! DONE DONE DONE!!!! (except for the research paper and 25 page play due when I get back...)

But until then! FLORIDA! MARIO! BEACHES! SHOPPPPPING! ORANGE JUICE!

IT'S SOOOOO GOOOOOD!

I don't know if it's ALL the coffee combined from the last 3 days in which I slept a total of 7 hours thats got me so high or that my mom is blaring Boys II Men in the kitchen, but damn! I feeel good!

Did I mention I've also :

1. finished my room (pictures soon to come!)

2. worked 30 hours

3. made plans for a dinner party at my house tonight!

4. made GREAT work friends.

5. written 3 papers in the last 2 days

6. study and took 2 tests within 2 hours this morning

7. lost 7 pounds :( 

8. traded in my winter wardrobe for a springy one!

9. phonicated

10. visited Anthony

11. paid $2000 for my Italy trip

12. put in my application for graduation in May! DONE DONE DONE!!!!!!!

13. got a Measter Bunny costume for Saturday's Free Family Fun Event!

14. got rid of clothes and (!!!) SHOES! *gasp*

15. I'm HALFWAY DONE WITH SCHOOOOOOOL! 9 more weeks! And I am  FREEEE FREEEEE FREEEEEEEE!

 

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

'tis grand!

to say the VERY least.

 

*jumps around*

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY!!!!
How much fun!
But I'm jealous...I have to wait one more class for spring break, so
for now I will pout like a spoiled kid in the corner...until I get back from class,
then I will be elated right along with you.
and have fun with Mario
did you buy spring break shoes??
Maybe thats what I'll do after class
Kathleen

Anonymous said...

Who the fuck are you? Since when are you happy? You know this entry is going to get a ton of positive comments from assholes who feel better when they pretend to care about you.

Anonymous said...

Oh hell, you made me smile, and my break's over.  But there is something about spring that makes people happy, especially when they're seeing that light at what has been a very long tunnel.  

Good for you.  I would ask to come along, but something tells me there wouldn't be enough room for me AND the shoes.

~~ jennifer

Anonymous said...

i don't pretend to care...schmuck!