Monday, May 23, 2005

No, I haven't fell off the face of the planet...

I just haven't had much to say.

I've been lunching, no matter what time of the day. I've been clubbing. I've been slacking. I've been BABYSITTING. (Sidenote: I will NEVER do it again.) I've been witnessing best friend's exocommunication from the mall. I've been not counting the days to my 20th birthday. I've been reminscing of those I love. I've been listening to "In My Head" by Anna Nalick on a loop. I've been glued to the American Idol clips that Jennifer posted. I've been hanging up. I've been walking away. I've been toasting to Italy with glasses of red wine over Sex and the City with Harley. I've been considerate. I've been deserving. I've been playing rubber guitar in my rubber band. (hahaha.) I've been recieving large stuffed lambs via the mailman, filled with goodies from WV. !!! I've been flirting. I've been contemplating a big move. I've been falling in love...with my friends. I've been slamming on the brakes, in hopes stupid random boy in my car would go through the windshield. I've been warm. I've been designated driver. I've been saying goodbyes. I've been told I resemble Natalie Portman. (Which, for the record, I don't believe at all, however, I revelled in the compliment anyhow. Who cares if it was from a drunk bandmember?) I've been doing the Time Warp. Again.

TIMELINE:

4 days - - - Graduation. (yes, I'm going.)

6 days - - - My 20th birthday. No big plans. It's looking to be a depressing day.

7 days - - - At this time next week, I will be on a bus headed towards NYC to catch my 6:00pm flight to Zurich., where I will spend the first 4 days.

11 days - - - Boarding a choo-choo to Italia. Salute!

20 days - - - Home again, more than likely making a BIG decision.

This is my promise for AT LEAST one more entry before I leave.

...this coming from a girl who can't leave a store without trying all the ridiculous hats on.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whew.  I figured fer shure you were in jail somewhere...  ;o)

Graduation in 4 days!!!  Birthday in 6!!!  Europe in 7!!!  Lord have mercy, I'm tired just reading your itinerary.

Remember, one more post before you leave.  You promised.  And I want graduation pictures, even if you have to wait until you return.  And more info on the big move.

I will miss you whilst you're gone, but I am so envious!

Oh...and vote Bo!

~~ jennifer

Anonymous said...

yes you should go to graduation. While mine blew, I will never regret not going.
at least thats what I've been told.
Oh I am so jealous of you and Italy.
Speaking of Sex and the City, you should take on a LOVER while you're there.
Oh think of the trips!!
And Happy Birthday,
what I wouldn't do to be 20 again, really, to be 4 again, but whatever.
And now...hold up your promise for one more entry.
(Like I'm one to talk)
Kathleen

Anonymous said...

Okay - so where the heck have I been?  I can't believe I had not found your journal until today!  So glad I did - I will FOR SURE be back soon!  LOL, I am still laughing at that site on your side bar (the greatest website in the universe) and I clicked on I hate Cameron Diaz...My THOUGHTS EXACTLY.