Friday, May 27, 2005

Ooops! My Grad!

Well looky here...

After an extremely lazy semester (though I still managed a 3.5!) and an hours worth of HORRIBLE speeches...I am a graduate!

I know I should be on top o' the world right now, but I'm not. I'm in bed with a terrible migraine and impending anxieties about Monday. I haven't even started packing.

...and she can't be convicted she's earned her degree...

...and the most she will do is throw shadows at you, but she's always a woman to me...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats pumpkin.

Anonymous said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

;o)

Very proud!  And very, very happy for you!

~~ jennifer

Anonymous said...

Thats fantastic girlfriend!!!!  YAY YOU!!!
Connie

Anonymous said...

Congrats congrats congrats,
the speeches are never good, knowing you'll never have to go back,
amazing
Congrats
Kathleen