Thursday, May 26, 2005

the worlds getting CARRIE'd away!

 

Alright, I admit it...even I have jumped on the Vote or Die American Idol bandwagon. Over the past few weeks since Constantine's untimely end, I at first boycotted but then reconsidered after getting a glimpse of an all-Bo buttshot...I must say, in the beginning I overlooked him and went straight for Constantine who scromped with the camera from Day 1.

I participated in nonsensical banter with my homosexual Idol minions...all of their votes going for yet-another-sweet faced-glam girl...just goes to show a little glitter gets the vote. Something tells me if Bo sported a plaid belly shirt he may just've snagged up the votes.

Alas, my guilty pleasure is over...I'm a Bo-girl...I dig the hair...the rough voice...he's Alabama Man!

We must pray for the soul of Bo...

((This is my Star Jones shoutout of the entry: Go visit Jennifer's American Idol page so I can get free stuff for my unwedding!))

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ah, I never really watched the show,
but somehow, I did fall in love with constantine,
christ.The world has enough Carrie's to deal with
Kathleen

Anonymous said...

HAPPY GRADUATION ALMOST BIRTHDAY!

So...what do you want.  I have all of Constantine's performances (audio and video) and I have all of Bo's.  You tell me what you want, and I'll send it to you.  Okay, it's not like I just gave you a car or nothing, but it's the thought that counts.  Or, at least, that's what they say...

~~ jennifer