Sunday, May 8, 2005

Stess than Lellar

There's been so much going on in these past few weeks...between random trips to Florida, paper after paper, test after test, work work work...I'm finding it hard to believe that I'm sitting down doing something that I want to do...and that I have time to do it.

Last day of class is this Thursday and all my papers are due by next Wednesday. As of this moment, I have 9 papers due. (And I'm writing a journal entry! Priorities!) Hopefully when it's over I will be able to drown myself in something I actually enjoy doing. I have a list miles long of things I want to do. Well, maybe not miles, but a few post-its full.

I've been trying to keep my focus and not get lost within myself, like I was a month ago. Things have been much better, although I find myself wishing I could just numb everything all together. It might be easier that way.

Florida was great, again. I got to see Steph, though not as much as I would've liked to and saw her apartment which is beautiful. And of course I saw Mario again and we stayed together. We had a really good time. Went to the bar a couple nights...and I was so wasted that I spent half the night jabbering about how much I love Ray Romano. It's true. EVERYBODY loves him. How could you not? He's perfection. I'm not sure when or if I'm going back, but I do get to see Mario again when he comes home in a few weeks before I leave for Europe. (Best birthday present EVER.)

You'll all have to forgive me...I know my entries have been less than stellar. Hopefully I'll get back into it soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Everybody loves Raymond!

So, when do you leave for Europe again?  You've probably told us the date, but hey, I'm old.

~~ jennifer

Anonymous said...

there not less than stellar!
there still amazing
even when you have nothing at all to say
Kathleen