Sunday, October 9, 2005

Crap!

discouraged | Sarah Mclachlan

So I thought I had it all figured out.

I finally decided not only on a college, but on my major and possible minors. Woohoo! Right?

Wrong.

Me and Murphy (from Murphy's Law, of course) have become best buds in these last few years. When when when will something work out?!

I sat down to fill out an application to my tenative school and, while flipping through the course catalog and list of majors, I found they didn't have mine! Suprise!

Soooooo....

I hop online to go to my back-up school, this time a school that specializes in my major and! SUPRISE AGAIN! It's a great school....to get a 2 year degree! But wait! I already have one of those!

I am so discouraged.

I know I could go away to school, but at this point in my life...it's not EXACTLY what I want to do. If I went away, I wouldn't be able to keep my job which would allow me to pay some of my college off while still attending and blah blah blah...

I could be flexible and just go away, like sometimes I feel I want to.

This really really really sucks. After this semester, I'm done with all of my classes. And come January, if I am not in school, WHAT THE HELL AM I GOING TO DO!

Work part time?  NO WAY!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, are there any majors close to the major of your dreams at the four-year college?  Sometimes you just gotta get creative!

~~ jennifer, who wants to know the MAJOR!!!  ;o)

Anonymous said...

i say screw working, run off an have a torrid affair with the hot harley riding grandpa!!
Once again...maybe you shouldn't listen to me
Kathleen