Wednesday, October 19, 2005

next stop: disappointment town, USA.

do i really need to say? | Easy Ride Madonna

So I found the perfect place.

3 bedroom, washer & dryer and ONLY $750/month. It's in the cutest little neighborhood.

So I had this great little idea that maybe, just maybe, a few of my little 20-year old friends that live with their parents would like to maybe, I don't know, NOT live with their parents anymore?

Well at least I got to entertain the thought for a few hours before it was squished. It made me happy while it lasted.

: (

So other than the mega-disappointment...

I'm going to D.C. tomorrow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool that you found a place for such a good price.
I hope you can find a roommate!!! =)
-Mandy

Anonymous said...

I would totally live with you if I were there,
I paid 750 a month for a one bedroom with no washer or dryer.
Your friends should wise up
Jerks
Kidding,
but seriously, if you want me to slap them around a little, I will
Kathleen
( who would never actually hit a person) (Hard)