Friday, April 8, 2005

Floating

It hasn't yet worn off. Last night I played music and sat in my underwear while playfully pretending I was temporarily okay. Funny how I feel more sane under the forces not within me. Is that saying much at all?

I doodled in red all over my notebooks and waxed brilliance while having a photo shoot with myself.

- I should be the spokeswoman for Duracell

- Loving you.

- It smelled strongly of urine and liquor. I knew I was home.

- He lifted the pearls over her head. The End.

- My fucking bee.

- I happen to like my chubby legs.

- The Sensitive Tooth Act of Balsam County '94

- It was the first time I had reached down and I felt I had the legs of a woman.

- Lend me your cigarettes.

- Kiss me.

- Orange walls in hindsight.

- Retrospection.

- Unmusual. The quirky brunette returns.

- You never loved me enough.

- Marry me.

- I don't remember the nougat so much. Just the erupting volcano to the left.

- Paul Reiser

- Soon we will all be gone. And our traces blown away by the bullet of our guns.

- Live with me.

- Strengthening the woes of your desires.

- Applause. German Applesauce.

- The yellow gleaming against the white of her hands. Twice.

- Music torn in me.

- FOREVER.

- I am so indecent.

- lipsynching.

- Dizzying.

- Wrapped in your metaphor.

- Classic One-Liners: I've been saving up for a book!

- When it rains...

- More people who listen to Radiohead. What the hell is going on here?

- WOODSTOCK: I saw Jewel naked!

- dreamlike

- CRUSHED

- Wrap yourself around me.

- Make it last.

- He's been down at the Limeshow again.

- Flyin' Away

- My angel of the morning tonight.

- you know the tree section of the inkblot test? a dead bug?

- ideas won't let me sleep.

- Don't kill me again.

- obsession with underwear

- She had a snickers on one side and oatmeal on the other. She will be missed.

 

Ah, who am I kidding?

The angry black clouds mocked me far in the distance through the reflection of the rearview mirror. I liked that they were behind me. I was driving into the sun for once. I'm just waiting for the kill.

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you have excellent vocab. i love it and the randomness of it all.