Tuesday, April 12, 2005

THINGS I HATE

  • People who throw cigarette butts out the car window
  • Research Papers
  • Pseudo-intellectuals
  • “norms”
  • The marketability of depression
  • Wal-Mart
  • the legal inability for gay and lesbian couples to marry
  • the fact that all of what I eat has ingredients that I cannot pronounce
  • 1 acre per minute of the Tropical Rain Forests are being burned down
  • That as an individual, I feel jaded by life
  • I have this growth in my ear that won’t go away no matter how much I pick it
  • Gas prices
  • That those who run our country DO NOT have our best interest in mind
  • City driving (even though this isn’t a big city)
  • Crying children
  • People who leave their signal on FOREVER (and it always seems those are the ones who never turn)
  • Reality TV
  • The TGIF lineup
  • People who don’t clean up their dog poop
  • People who don’t smile back at me
  • Lawnmowers
  • Waking up early
  • When c.d.’s skip
  • The smell of popcorn
  • Science
  • This god-awful poncho trend
  • Magazines that try to enhance a woman’s ability to get a date with a “great new ‘do!”
  • All things Jesus
  • Those “deep thinker” types who see a crumpled napkin on the ground and stare at as if it had a profound beauty in its short life
  • Dieting
  • Fast food (I firmly believe that such a fabulous entity as food should be shared with people you love over a dinner table)
  • Sketchy McSketchersons
  • Holidays
  • World hunger
  • Being hung up on
  • Being yelled at
  • Breaking up
  • That asshole kid (he’s my excuse as to why life sucks)
  • Waiting
  • Bees

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree with you, ponchos should be banned along with carrot-top.
And when people don't smile back at you, just yell,"GOOD DAY TO YOU TOO"
not only does it make you laugh hysterically,
they smile!
Kathleen

Anonymous said...

i don't clean up tucker poo, gross.

Anonymous said...

things that make me uncomfortable to my core:

the fact that I, too, have a growth in my ear that will not go away.

I can't wait to die.