Tuesday, April 5, 2005

There's a NO HELMET Law.

I'm on that proverbial, overused and completely cliche' rollercoaster again. My fickle, fickle nature has disallowed the use of decision-making in regards to my unstabilized moods. Rar rar rar!

After a few steady days of composure and light-heartedness, my usual prolific sadness reared its ugly head, nearly paralyzing my ability to function.

And today...well, it's an up day.

Whats with this?

I'm craving a sort of consistency that isn't mundane...if it's going to be a rocky path, I want to know it so a break between rocks isn't a tease. I don't want to wear the wrong shoes and risk breaking a heel.

I do believe in greater forces, that go beyond human control. I'm looking for a sign, here. So imagine if you will...a 5"1' dark haired little girl, stretching her arms around the entire earth, picking it up and shaking it. This is my magic 8 ball. And my question?

What is all of this for?

Answer me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

When it tells YOU, let US know too.  We're all in this place together....  

Anonymous said...

CANNOT PREDICT NOW.  YES DEFINITELY.  IT IS CERTAIN.

You're welcome.

~~ jennifer