Sunday, April 17, 2005

<insert nondescript title here>

How descript can one be while trying to be nondescript?

These last few days have been...different, to say the least.

Have you ever noticed that the people you never want to run into are always the ones you see when you look like absolute dogshit? Case in point: I'm at work today, my hair looking like something Garfield puked up and then shit on after eating a large piece of lasagna. Who shows up? Well, the ex boyfriends family of course! Haven't seen them in two years! Let's make a stunning impression, Marissa! Make sure you get real tense and have nothing good to say about yourself. And pretend to look interested as they moon over the wedding of their psuedo-intellectual, vegan, tree-hugging, trash-talking daughter! Woohoo! And be sure not to mention the fact that you scromped all over their dinner table when they weren't home!

I need a gun.

I'm as impulsive as they come. I buy all those things atop register counters in stores. Nailpolish, candy, socks...you name it. So when it comes to those small purchases, like, I don't know, plane tickets to Florida? Yeah, better snag those...guess where I'm goin' next Thursday!

I need a labotomy.

I'm beginning to see what happens when I start hanging out with a bunch of girls. Check out those pics. Who ever thought they'd see me ...gasp...in wedding gear? And...even bigger gasp...holding a baby!? The insanity!

I need HELP!

 

...Hopefully another 5 days in Florida with my Egyptian Sun God (Rah!) and Steph will knock some sense into me.

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay!! More florida!!
Lucky lady.
..You really don't look too happy holding that baby,
don't worry, they're not contagious
Kathleen