Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Lab Reports are not Fab Reports.

I know, I know. I should be writing my paper thats due in 9 hours. I shouldn't be writing a journal entry. And I shouldn't be boogie-boarding the web either, but here I am. I am 2 pages in and I have no discussion section. Christing abiotic scientific meaningless stream crap. As far as I'm concerned, both the phytoplankton and zooplankton alike can kiss my soon to be tanned-by-Florida-sun-again arse!

Science makes me ill.

In fact, school makes me ill. Thank Benedict I only have a coupla' weeks left of that. And then graduation. Then my birthday. Then Italy. ...Then what?

Work at a craft store for the rest of my life? Something tells me I may develop a little crush on our spray paint aisle. Maybe I can huff myself into oblivion so the rest of my life just goes by in a lead-induced psychadelic hallucination. Sounds better than the rest of that stuff you're all high on. Life, or whatever. ("Cleanup in aisle 8b! Marissa's done overdosed again!")

I am thinking about going back to school, but only if I stay in the area, which I'm not sure I will. Even then, what would my major be? Something just to pass the time, I'm sure. What I really want and would be really happy doing is owning my own shop...so I'd have to go for business, or at least go to a business school. And let's face it, Marissa isn't exactly a mathmatician. ((Nor is she a scientist, since her paper still isn't typed!))

I heard of an interesting and lucrative "hobby" of sorts today, a way I could make some damn good money, if I were so inclined. How do y'all feel about me shooting up some hormone therapy and droppin' a couple of m'eggs down at a bank for $5-10,000?

No?

Alright. Enough procrastinating. I'm going to take a bath.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

5 to 10?? really?
The options amaze me.
Oh I still want to hide in your suitcase and go to Italy!!
Kathleen

Anonymous said...

Looks like you're going to have a great Summer.
Gabreael
http://journals.aol.com/gabreaelinfo/GabreaelsBodyMindSpiritJournal/

Anonymous said...

Well, hell Marissa, you can't expect to write on paper until you've written the thing in your head, now can you?

In college, everyone always knew when I had a paper due.  I would actually clean my room.  Dust stuff and everything.  (I lived in a dorm throughout, so there wasn't a whole hell of a lot of privacy.)  

So you're not procrastinating...you're mentally writing.  Remember that.

:o)

~~ jennifer

Anonymous said...

Oh...and you know that I love Plankton.  Not as much as Squidward, but close.

~~ jennifer