Saturday, September 17, 2005

the second hand feeding.

sad doesn't begin to describe it | Clock  Milla Jovovich

I seriously think I am going crazy.

My mom picked me up from work today and as soon as I got in the car, I started crying. She asked me if I would go into the grocery store with her and it made me cry harder.  

I cannot believe the shitstorm that has been sent my way. And I further cannot decipher my emotions - - - it's too soon to be PMS, it could be the anitbiotics for my obnoxious UTI, could be the change of the seasons....could be PEOPLE. Like family people. And ex-people. And people who like to post internet outreaches instead of big grand movie-like gestures. People who are fickle and selfish and indecisive and MEAN. People who are arrogant and overly-stuck on themselves and talk down to people. People who don't pay people back! People who get mad at you for not wanting to kiss them! People who send you explicit pictures without warning! And customer people. Crabby customer people, for that matter.  (sorry about that. just had some things I wanted to vaguely get off my chest.)

I feel like everything I worked so hard to put back together is falling apart. Just call me Humpty Dumpty. (The Dumpty's could've used an updated baby name book.) My summer was so beyond unforgettable and utterly amazing...and here comes fall...ing apart.

I feel like time is the wet blanket to my fire.

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Humpty, I think I'm crazy too.
Its much more fun in the padded rooms
Kathleen