Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Swiss miss? I do. Miss it, that is.

nostalgic | Auf Der Maur

Ok, ok. So it's not the Journal I promised. But I did want you guys to see my pictures, so here they are.

This group was from the 4th day in Luzern. We took a tram to the top of the Alps (Mount Pilatus, to be exact) where we had lunch before taking a trainride down the side.

After the tram ride up and the train ride back down, we got on a boat and cruised back into town. The boat ride was amazing. I took tons of pictures because every view was different, each beautiful in their own way.

We met a group of French men that were released from the Swiss Army that day and one of the guys who didn't speak very good English told me his name was Phil Collins. I snapped a photo of him and mentioned if he were to Google himself he'd find this picture. His friend translated to which Phil Collins replied with a look of disgust, "You bitch."

Phil Collins called me a bitch.

And that folks, is my grandest memory of my voyage to Switzerland.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are beautiful.  
I would love to go there.
~Mandy~