Monday, September 12, 2005

a 6..2..4...7! 7! 7! YES! 7!

orgasmic | The Ramones

7 Things I Can Do   (in no particular order)

1- sing all of "Genie in a Bottle" by Christina Aguilera backwards.

2- bake pies

3- wear a fabulous outfit that costs less than $20, including shoes.

4- play guitar

5- drop it like its hott

6- and consequently, shake it like a Polaroid.

7- not resist getting Sno Caps at the movies.

7 Things I Can't Do  (in no particular order)

1- parallel park

2- spell PARALLEL without looking it up.

3- keep secrets

4- listen to screaming children

5- throw a Frisbee properly

6- update my journal with a decent entry. (hence why I'm doing this. FILLER! FILLER!)

7- go one day without hugging my best stuffed animal friend, Fluffy.

 

7 Things That Attract Me To The Opposite Sex  (in no particular order)

1- ARMS.

2- good kisser, and I've had my share of bad ones.

3- sense of humor

4- sense of humility

5- respectful

6- good HAIR!

7- must find me AMAZING.

7 Things I Say Most Often    (in no particular order)

1- F*** around and get shot.

2- Kemosabi is gonna get some flavor.

3- homeskizzy

4- I heart you.

5- Thank you for calling Michaels of New Hartford, this is Marissa speaking how may I direct your call?

6- Cruskie out.

7- sketchy stoner!

7 Celebrity Crushes  (in no particular order)

1- Vince Vaughn

2- Ray Romano

3- Natalie Portman

4- Jon Bon Jovi

5- Milla Jovovich

6- Bam Margera

7- Josh Groban  (yeah, I said it.)

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

holy crap, How could I have forgotten Vince??
I feel ashamed
But now I;m curious,
how does one learn all of "Genie in a bottle" backwards??
You my friend, are talented, I'm not sure Christina could do that one
Kathleen