Sunday, September 18, 2005

Wake me up...

sad | when september ends Green Day

Still not feeling better.

My mom even suprised me with presents this morning to try and cheer me up, but to no avail. She bought me 4 boxes of tissues for my room and a calendar of Italy.

I talked to Mario last night out of nowhere. He's still that same fucked-up, ever so melodramatic trainwreck. He made his bed, let him lie in it. I just wish I hadn't wasted so much time and energy on such a lost cause. I was certain he was the one, but last night I realized that my one would never treat me like that. I guess it is true what they say, you can't choose who you love. Or loved.

I just hope I never have to see or hear from him again. I want to move forwards, not backwards. And I want to do it with someone who deserves me. He never did.

I was thinking about sending him a singing telegram. Just to say that I think you are a huge piece of crap. With warm regards, Marissa.

I'm just sad. Not really about any of that bullshit, but just with other things. Alot of my friends have let me down...and I have let myself down alot, too. I wish September could be over.

My parents are leaving for Thanksgiving, which means....POTLUCK T'GIVING AT MY HOUSE! Whose in charge of the potluck keg?!

When my sister moved out, she took all of the Sex and the City dvds with her. I'm TOTALLY going through withdrawals. I could really use something to boost my seretonin levels...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh god, putluck at your house? I'm in.
I think you should def. send Mario a sining tellegram, or at least a cow pie ( I had a friend who found that service online, cow pies and dead roses delivered to people you hate via Fed Ex) (poop at your door is never nice, even when its not on fire)
Anyway....you should def. look into getting your sisters DVD's in your reach, I would go mad with out Sex in the City. TBS does it no justice ( I need my cursing and lewd sex conversations...it reminds me of grandma's house)
Kathleen