Friday, September 9, 2005

You hit the G-spot.

congested | Auf Der Mar

I'm feeling a bit antisocial, I suppose.

I've been meaning to post the rest of my pictures and stories from my trip but I never seem to get around to it. I'm an asshole, forgive me.

So this someone that I mentioned...

He's a someone. I like him. Alot. His name is John and he's the lead singer of a band. How cliche' am I?

We met a few weeks ago at one of his shows. His best friend is dating one of my coworkers and I guess one night he came in the store and saw me and thought I was the female equivalent of a stud muffin. Then he saw my truck. Vroom Vroom.

The night of his show we talked and had drinks and talked some more and...one thing led to another, yadda yadda yadda....fast forward two weeks and ready, set, relationship.

He even called me the G-word.

...and I TOTALLY freaked out.

I can't be someone's girlfriend. I'm out of practice. I'm scared. I have future plans that don't include someone else.

But he's so much fun. We have sleepovers and play Nintendo and watch Conan together. And he's so unbelievably delicious when he sings. And when he comes over all sweaty and gives me a big kiss and hug right when he's done. How lucky am I?

And he's SMART.

There are things about him that initially I wasn't so crazy about. Our religious and political beliefs are strikingly dissimilar and going into it I thought these things would become dealbreakers, but they haven't. I accept him for who he is and he accepts me for who I am.

And when we're together we are a SUPERPOWER.

I'm sorry. I needed to gush.

How's that for a G-word?

 

Beast of Honor - Auf Der Maur

I’m a taste test, at the beast fest,
Got your crest on my breast
Take one look at your cook
Feed yourself, I'm on a hook

(At this feast of ours)

The feast taste, you could say
Paints my taste on his face
(I’m in disguise, at this feast of ours, hours of devours)

Fall into the arms
Of a souvenir of healing
What a weak feeder, oh oh oh

Fall into the arms
Of a souvenir of healing
What a weak feeder, oh oh oh

I’m a harm healer
Such a weak feeder
What a gut teaser on a hook
I’m on a hook, I'm on a hook
Smell that cook
No more ditch dealer
I’m your dream digger

At this feast of ours,
I’m the beast of honor, Honor

Fall into the arms
Of a souvenir of healing
What a weak feeder, oh oh oh

I’m in disguise,
At this feast of ours

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooooooh
ooooooooooooooh
Marissa has a b-o-y-f-r-i-e-n-d!!!!
And I don't think you're an asshole!
Kathleen

Anonymous said...

aaw i'm so happy for you, glad you got over the freakin' out part. enjoy being a twosome! and guys in bands are hot!