Wednesday, December 22, 2004

2004, the year of the useless.

2004 ... lessons learnt

Borrowed from SpiceysLife

 

1. What did you do in 2004 that you'd never done before? Stayed single all year long! Skiied. 
2. Did you keep your New Year's resolutions, and will you make more for next year? I don't think I made any. I just got really drunk and walked into a couple of walls. And jumped atop Anthony and tickled him while he snored on the couch. Haha, remember that?
3. Did anyone close to you give birth? No. Thank God.                  4. Did anyone close to you die? Julia Child. Her and I were BFF.

5. What countries did you visit? Veto. You know this is kind of making me feel bad about myself.
6. What would you like to have in 2005 that you lacked in 2004? More sex and less stress.
7. What dates from 2004 will remain etched upon your memory, and why? July 17th, 'twas the day I set off for California for 3 whole weeks.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year? Not contracting an STD. Getting a job. Passing Bio! Passing Stats! SKIING!
 9. What was your biggest failure? Not doing any of things I said I wanted to.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury? I seriously injured my finger playing dodgeball. Plus I recently discovered a goiter.                11. What was the best thing you bought? SHOES! FABULOUS SHOES! AND MY FABULOUS COAT! And I bought marijuana a couple o' times as well, not gonna lie.

12. Whose behavior merited celebration? What the hell does THAT mean? Anthony's I 'spose, since he's my only friend. He's achieved so much and has been there for me ALL year, he totally deserves a mega-pat on the back. And Ron's. I mean, he's just as Fab as myself.
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed? Mario's, Charley's, Steve's and Sean's. And my own.
14. Where did most of your money go? Shoes. In the bank. Fribbles. Love me some Fribbles.
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about? Friggin' the Christmas episode of Southpark! And Aquateen's cybernetic ghost of Christmas past future. I was excited when Anthony and I made our maiden voyage in his shitanic to go see my cousin.
16. What song will always remind you of 2004? "Dazed and Confused" by Led Zeppelin
17. Compared to this time last year, you are: Extra-fabulous, more fucked up then ever, still wanting to jump off the top of the Hollywood Squares.
18. What do you wish you'd done more of? Studying. Recreational drugs.
19. What do you wish you'd done less of? Wasting my time with useless feelings.
20. How will you be spending Christmas? With my family, cutting through the tension with a butter knife, probably miserable but looking fabulous.

21. How would you rather be spending Christmas? In bed with a boxcutter. 
22. Did you fall in love in 2004? You might be able to say that.
23. How many one-night stands? Hahaha. What about a 3-in-one-night stands? You think I'm kidding.
24. What was your favorite TV program? Sex and the City and Jeopardy.
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year? Yes. Always. Patricia fuckin' Hirsch.
26. What was the best book you read? Some books about the Presidents and the things we didn't know. Like that Gerald Ford would constantly fart and blame on it his Secret Service men.
27. What was your greatest musical discovery? Um, Led Zeppelin, Milla Jovovich and Tom Waits.
28. What did you want and get? Um, shoes I guess.                      29. What did you want and not get? Sanity.
30. What was your favorite film of this year? The Hours.
31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you? I turned 19 and it didn't turned out the way I planned at all. I wanted me and my friends to take the local city bus, which is painted like a ghetto trolley, around the city while eating ice cream cake and wearing party hats. My friends didn't have the same idea. 'Twas just me. (God, that story really tugs on my heart strings.)
32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying? If I went away to school.
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2004? Stuck in the 80's, great shoes, great garb, I'm hot.
34. What kept you sane? What do you mean "kept"? I was never sane to begin with. A pact with a friend kept me alive.
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most? Bill Clinton and SJP.
36. What political issue stirred you the most? The gay marriage issue.
37. Who did you miss? I miss me.
38. Who was the best new person you met? There's a few...Mario, Bryan (rub one out!), Roland, JENNIFER, KATHLEEN, Brian, Gina, HEATHER (<3) .
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2004: You will not die from a broken heart.

The pictures above are a highlight from my year:

Picture 1: Gina and myself looking great in our ghetto togas, only hours before I did 6 shots of tequila out of a dixie cup.

Picture 2: Me and Anthony at his suprise birthday partay over the summer.

Picture 3: Me as a dinosaur on Halloween.

Picture 4: My favorite shoes, Glare.

Picture 5: My cousin and his boy, Bryan. Two of the crunkest people to ever walk this earth. (Right behind me and Anthony of course.)

Picture 6: Ron, Heather and Anthony. <3 them.

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

guess who messed around w/ jared


call meeeee!

Anonymous said...

i wish my add weren't acting up so much, i would do this whole thing...Good list lady! Good list!
Goiter eh?
Kathleen