Monday, December 27, 2004

AOL at your Service.

I know, I know. It's 3:46 in the a.m. and I'm still here, glued to my new friend. I 'spose it helps with the insomnia though, now I have something to do besides count sheep and other barnyard animals while Mr. Sandman is out at a bar somewhere on the otherside of town.

I'm what you could call "computer illiterate." I just spent the last half hour or so chatting it up (chatroom style) with an AOL Representative named Thomas. Now, I'm not quite sure if Thomas is an AOL Robot or if he was a human being, though I am sure that there was a bit of online flirtations going on. I had a question that he addressed and after that was fixed we talked about his family and somehow the conversation turned from tepid to heated.

I think it's been too long since I've been in a relationship. I'm starting to romance the AOL elves!

Alright, alright. Something tells me its time for bed.

Cyberbed, that is.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

woo hoo, you minx.
If the cyber bed was a rockin,
can I be a cyber aunt??
Kathleen