Sunday, December 19, 2004

This is 911, whats your emergency? Uh, I think my vagina is going to explode.

Nothin like drooling over a man in uniform to take the Crap outta the Crap store, I always say.

A friend of mine dropped in to say hello, as well as pick up some Christmas decorations for his workplace. And by his workplace, I mean his ambulance. And by decorations, let me just say, he's turning Kunkel into CRUNKEL with some PH-to-the-IZZAT multi-colored festive lights, 100 count. I think he also said something about making his sirens play "Siren Night."

EMT must stand for Extreme Man Treat, because LAWD, if I wasn't on the clock, I'd dance him right on over to the cake decorating aisle and show him a good time with frosting, sprinkles and a cakepan. Let your imagination run wild with that one...

We made a date for tomorrow morning, for coffee and conversation, although he's on call and swears, "People die at the most inconvenient times." Ain't it the truth.

I almost felt like pretending to choke on my own tongue tonight, just so he'd have to give me mouth to mouth, but something tells me I won't have to fake...ever.

Here's to falling off the horse...and riding it. Again and again.

*raises glass*

   i'm off to get off!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Giddy up little doggie, {{{STAT!!}}}

...and if you don't tell us all about it, i'm gunna kick the crap outta you!! *wink*

(I gotta get MY kicks somehow Sheez!)

God Speed, barbie~