Friday, December 24, 2004

No.

And its this moment of weakness that catches me off guard with its inappropriateness. I'm am not okay, I am not this or that, I am lost. I will never be who I want, what I want, with spontaneous affections of love and you. Give me you, give me us. Give in to the power you have no control of. What is right tonight is only what is wrong with the world. I will never remember, I will never forget, I will never understand why. Take all that is lost within the forces of nature that pulled us apart. You don't know, you never did, but I never let go. Forget me, I am lost to you, a part of the world which never existed. Cut open these unhealed wounds and watch as I bleed red wine unto your white rugs, take it away from me. Give it, leave it. It never was mine. I am no longer in control. You don't know me. Forget everything.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No, you are absolutely in control. I have faith in you
Kathleen