Tuesday, February 10, 2004

My Life, The Solar System

Things in my life are jumbled. I can't seem to wrap my mind around any of it.

Friends are shifting, like the planets orbit, I suppose.

I was asked on a date. On my bad hair day, nonetheless. Now here's a guy, equally brillliant seeming as he is beautiful, asked me on a date to go eat sushi. This tells me many things. It tells me, A.) He's classy (Sushi! That costs a few sheckles in this neck of the woods.) B.) Looks don't matter so much (I looked like crap.) But this could also mean, C.) He's going to rape me after we eat sushi and doesn't care what I look like. So that's the situation.

I've been enthralled with my poetry this last week. Both current and old. My newer stuff seems to be almost publishable. I was thinking of calling the collection of it, "Buy Me." Not.

New York stumbled upon a heat wave. The high today was a whopping 37 degrees and I wore a tank top. Outside. I shit you not. I bet I tanned a bit.

Wish me sanity, this Valentine's Day and I'll wish that your chlamydia stays in remission longer than usual.

Have a lovely day. And remember, no glove no love!

No comments: