Sunday, February 8, 2004

OOOH! My Crack Is Exposed!

With my sister working the whole weekend, I'm finally allowed to update twice within a two day period. Awesome, no?

Alas it is Sunday. The day of rest. The day that ends the week (and I'm pretty sure most will agree) from hell.

My room is a disaster but I don't care. F that. More than likely my mother will get fed up with it tomorrow and clean it herself, which I don't really like too much, but really, this woman's boat must float. So be it.

I'm going on a hiatus this weekend. Friday to Sunday. Let the unleashing begin! I'm going to show Alfred what a good time is Marissa-style, complete with my own personal Mardi Gras and Girls Gone Wild combo.

Not.

I'll probably just walk around aimlessly, cigarette in mouth and reminisce of old times playing strip hangman in the art room. All while my snot freezes from the subzero temperatures. (I don't really know what subzero means.)

I've been sleeping on the floor. I'm sick of my bed. I'm sick of my room. I'm sick of this town.

Now I realize. When I have the chance to update, I have nothing to say.

When I have nothing to say, I run with it.

Who knows when that'll happen again?

It's like seeing your mom sit on the floor and her blue corduroy pants splitting up the back. Face it. That's certainly never going to happen again.

It's times like these you wish you had a camera.

Have a lovely day and wish me some excitement to report.

 

No comments: