Wednesday, November 19, 2003

And then I saw your face, now I'm an unbeliever...

I'm not weird, I'm quirky. Anyone who fails to see that is no friend of mine! I'm looking for love but I feel like I will never find it again. And I most certaintly won't find it online. I'm too skeptical. Too suspicious and unbelieving. Why do I waste my time getting to know these guys who I have no interest in? Who have no interest in me? Why is love so important? So necessary in my life? I hate that. It's always been that way, too. I'm a love fiend. It's true. I'm so afraid that I will never find love that even compares to the one that AnthonyX and I shared. I know I will never find anything exactly like that or even close, because each love is unique and all that other bullshit. Yadda Yadda Yadda. I guess what I'm trying to say is that I'm unbeliever that there actually are good guys out there. Or maybe even one. He's already taken by Jennifer Lopez. Big butted bitch.

Someone who wants to do things for me and actually enjoys it. Someone who wouldn't take me for granted and realizes everything I have to offer, instead of sulking over what I can't give him. I feel only half alive. Ask me tomorrow though, chances are I'll feel somewhat better. That's whats in the forecast anyway.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i'm becoming an unbeliever as well. everyday i hope i'll go around the corner and there he'll be. the love of my life i've never met, but i keep tripping on the side walk and ending up with schmucks hising in the cracks. i want love to find me cause being lonely is driving me crazy, but love keeps shitting in my face saying it isn't gonna happen for me. ps- i get that i'm weird all the time, but it makes me special and my friends love me the more for it! power to the weird ones!