Tuesday, November 18, 2003

High Heels Make My Day

Hello, hello. Let's see what's happening in Marissa's neck of the woods. Oh, yes. Interesting news for everyone who doesn't care about Mike #1...Mike #1 has a girlfriend and failed to tell me so. I heard from a friend. So guys, do you really think you can get away with it? Take it from the soon to be ball-less Mike #1.

Also another name to strike off the list, KilgoreTrout. The famous fisherman seems to have halted his e-mails to me, begging me to go out with him. Take it from me, if you don't like fish, don't sign up on match.com in a moment of weakness. There's some real whackos out there. And fisho's, too.

Demi Moore celebrated her 40th birthday recently, though apparently she feels like a 25 year old inside.

 

Get it? Have a lovely day.

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you know what really sucks? seeing "that guy" who didn't want a relationship with his new GIRLFRIEND. wtf?