Saturday, November 29, 2003

I'm going to do some crooning...

I had some contact with the ex. Unfortunately I forgot to erase his name in my online address book before I sent out my Thanksgiving greetings to my online homies. He wrote back, yadda yadda yadda, I hate him. No, that's not animosity you sense in my tone, its revelation. I just never knew that he was jerk. Chances are, he always was one, I'm just now noticing. And we conclude the same chapter we've tried to conclude for 2.2 months now. Hopefully this time it stays concluded.

Thanksgiving is no longer my favorite holiday. Apparently I get nervous around the sight of food and don't eat anything. Either that or maybe it was because my sister in law's mother let one go right next to me, causing my appetite (and my nose) to seek shelter.

I think I'm going through Post Thanksgiving Partum Depression. But I'm not depressed.

Have a lovely day.

No comments: