Monday, November 24, 2003

My cerebellum is swellin...

Hello, hello. My head is aching. My heart is aching. I didn't pick up that phone *applause* Thank you, Thank you.

In other news, 2 more weeks of the semester and I did bitchingly. Yup, that's right. 4 A's and 1 B. Damn sociology.

Now, over to the freshly stapled meteorologist Al Roker. This just in, Marissa is aggravated with her barren desert of a love life. Plenty of bait, no bites. But some refreshing advice from my fellow journaling Bon Jovi listening buddy, "Why settle for chuck when you deserve a  fillet?" Http://www.journals.aol.com/absinthemnded/AbsninthemndedLogic/   My intial thought was "Who the hell is Chuck?" But after I reread it, I realized. Oh, size DOES matter. The size of the cut, that is :)

Now back to the local news. Mike #1 is MIA, I sent a search party to the sewers but no luck. All they found were 4 turtles eating pizza and playing backgammon with a rat.

And for tonights top story: What do KMART and Micheal Jackson have in common?

They both have boy's pants half off. Thank you and Goodnight.

Oh yeah and have a lovely day.

No comments: