Wednesday, November 19, 2003

Mopey over Dopey

A new name for the cast characters:

Bobby-The biggest dope in the world. If he were 5 feet shorter he could've qualified as one of Snow White's little minions. I'm in love with the drunkard that he is. And his sense of humor is right up there with mine! Who else enjoys broccoli dots?

So it'll never happen, I know. Not. I don't know that because I think it's possible, thankyouverymuch. I do know, however, that it probably wouldn't work out anyway. But what the hell? I can still try, right? I'm so supportive of myself. I have to be, no one else is.

I'm having acute writer's block. Well, it's not really cute, AT ALL. My source of inspiration was dry today after drinking all the water in the well. And my leg hurts after working out in high heels. Not a good idea. Also not good ideas:

Tickling your Grandma

Window shopping (no not shopping for windows, either)

Listening to John Tesh. Period. (Mr. Bush, you do NOT have to read the punctuation.)

There you go. So be careful and don't do the aforementioned. EVER.

Have a lovely day.

 

No comments: