Monday, March 22, 2004

Hit It Up

So I was going through the other journals I read on a daily basis today and I noticed their "hit" counters. People who started their journals after mine have already had 8,000 hits! And here I am thinking, "Well what the hell is the matter with mine no one wants to read it?!"

I have yet to come up with an answer.

I mean, I'm pretty eclectic on my topics so I could easily pop up at any moment in a search engine. Why, I've had entries about "Boy meets World," knitting, snot, "Sex and the City," "The Passion of the Whoever," I mean, these are pretty popular subjects and yet, NOTHING!

I'm only on 830, or something like that. Of course, I've made some friends through my little blog here (Amber!) and I am very thankful for that...but come on now! Don't I advertise enough?!

This journal has been here for about 6months now. It should be overloaded with comments and praise, but silence ensues.

Hit it up.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well look at my Journal Mar...it used to be popular I would get comments like crazy. But now i barely get 1 comment. But is that why we write? I don't comment here that much because ill talk to you in person and the same goes for you. The hit counter shouldnt matter...it should be that you enjoy writing in here. And I think you do otherwise you would of stopped.

Anonymous said...

i agree w/ the above. i love to write in my journal and so i always tell peopel to read it. you should advertise in ur AIM profile. i make all my friends read it, and have told some of them about urs. i love ur writing, keep at it girlie!

Anonymous said...

i meant to say below...hahahah...i'm high!