Sunday, March 14, 2004

Mixed Bag O'Shit in honor of the Irish holidays

Whoever said Sunday was the day of rest should tell that to my cough. It hasn't let up in the few hours I've been home.

I won a deeeeelightful ornate basket today filled with candles and goodies and some Pope John Paul Peter George or whoever bullshit. I suppose that crap is inevitable when you're at a church function. Anyhoo...

I just had projectile crackers hit my computer screen, leaving little spit marks all over the monitor. Good going, cough.

I need some new friends, I think. Of course I don't see people exactly lining up or anything.

And I need some cough drops.

Oh yes, BFF and I went and saw "Monster" last night. It was chilling. I don't generally get disturbed during movies but this one effected me, silently. It was amazing.

Whatever.

I'm going now.

Bye.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aagh marissa i wish u were on. the new girls here w/ jon..i wanna punch her in the face, but shes nice to me damn it!