Tuesday, March 2, 2004

A Shot Glass filled with Cough Syrup

Don't know if I told you, but I met a comedian. We were going to go on a date, but didn't after I learned of his horrible pot addiction, his real age and the fact he loves to whip "it" out whenever possible. Now he won't stop calling me. In fact, today, he left me 6 new voicemails. Comedian? I think not. Stalker? A safer bet.

I developed a cold at some point during the night. I'm now achey and sore and stuffy and very upset at this. I got the flu shot. I was obviously misinformed as I thought it would protect me from everything, even unwanted pregnancy and rubella. But no, the flu shot only protects me from the flu. Who woulda thunk it? And here I am, on the my deathbed with some common cold. Let the gays get married and waste your time finding a cure for the common cold instead would you please? Damn.

I stumbled across a free Bon Jovi cd.

I stumbled across a few men who peaked my interest.

I stumbled and fell.

And now I can't get up.

Pass the Robitussin, please.

No comments: