Friday, March 26, 2004

I Hate, I Love, Hey, I'm Fickle

I'm in a musical frenzy.

I can't get enough Zeppelin, 80's hair bands, anything. It's amazing. I've never been so into music, moved by it, content with it, mellowed even.

The smell and sound of rain let me know that spring really is here. And you know what? I've decided to keep my winter boots out all year long. They're just too cool to put away.

My aggravations are hidden well at the moment, though I'm sure they'll resurface with some sort of house arrest tomorrow. (House arrest in my case is my sister having the car all day.) Although, driving isn't really my bag right now. Perhaps I will opt for the bike. And leave the cell phone home. There's no one that needs to get a hold of me when I don't want to be gotten. I'm out looking for my pot of gold. Leave me alone.

And with that, Goodnight. The nights too beautiful for me to just sit here, staring at an ugly computer screen, dodging pop ups and typing aimlessly about nothing to no one.

No comments: